About The Guest Of Honor!
trivia theme retirement party is free entertainment and can be lots of fun. The
guest of honor will not know the questions, but gets to provide the correct
A successful party requires some interaction among the guests and the honoree. This is a great way to insure that type of exchange.
Ten Sample Questions!
As the emcee of the event throws out a question to the audience, it is likely that the variety of answers will be both humorous and thought-provoking. I've listed a few sample questions below. I'm sure that during the party planning meetings, many more will discovered. (Questions are in random order.)
- What was his (his/her) favorite subject in high school?
Did he have a pet as a child? What was it? What was its
Did he ever see a living U.S. president? Which one?
What was his first car? (year, make, and model)
Did he ever own a motorcycle?
What is his biggest secret?
Was his father born in the United States?
How many states has he lived in? What city in that state?
What do you think would have been his dream job?
What is his favorite sport to watch?
A Few More Sample Questions
- Can you name 5 jobs that he has had since high school?
- What job did he have in high school?
- What year was he married? What month? What day?
- Who is his favorite sports personality?
- Was his mother born in the United States?
- What year did he meet his spouse?
- What was his first job ever?
- What is his favorite sports team?
- What college did he attend? What was his major?
- What high school did he attend?
- What grade school did he attend?
- Can you provide the first name of his parents?
- How many brothers and sisters did he have? What are their names?
Parties Are A Great Way To Meet People!
A trivia theme retirement party does provide lots of
interaction. The honoree and the guests are sure to share in the laughter and
Keep it respectful so that it is fun for all.
Wit & Wisdom
Return to top of Trivia Theme Retirement Party or Retirement Party Themes.